What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. SEO aims to improve your blog/website’s position in search results pages. In this article let’s see the TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023) which will help in increasing the Traffic of your Blog/Website.
Role of SEO in Digital Marketing:
SEO plays an important role in Digital Marketing. It enhances the marketing scopes and magnifies the reach for a particular brand by attracting an increasing number of potential users.
TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023)
- Semrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights.
- Its tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights and also Campaign Management. Without any doubt it occupies the first position in the TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS.
- Keyword Research: Bring traffic to your site by finding the best keywords
- On-page SEO: Get new ideas to improve your site’s health and SEO performance
- Sellzone: Sharp tools for your Amazon business
- Local SEO: Optimize your site for local searches to get more customers in your area
- Rank Tracking: Track daily changes of your target keywords in your target location
- Link Building: Find unique opportunities to strengthen your backlink profile
- Competitor SEO Analysis: Find all of the keywords and content in your competitor’s strategy
It has a Free trial to check their features and various pricing options with different plans to suit the user’s requirement.
- Ahrefs is one of the most recommended SEO tools online. Ahrefs simply rocks your SEO and reveals tons of marketing opportunities in a few clicks.
- It’s only second to Google when it comes to being the largest website crawlers. SEO experts can’t get enough of Ahrefs’ Site Audit feature as it’s the best SEO analysis tool around.
- The tool highlights what parts of your website need improvements to rank better in search engines.
- From a competitor analysis perspective, you’ll likely use Ahrefs to determine your competitor’s backlinks to use them as a starting point for your own brand.
- You can also use this SEO tool to find the most linked to content within your niche, check and fix broken links on your website, and get an overview of your best-performing pages
All-in-one SEO toolset
- Audit & optimize your website: See under the hood of your website’s on-page SEO performance. Stop guessing and find out exactly what’s holding your website back from ranking.
- Analyze your competitors: Get an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL
- Find keywords your customers are searching for: Discover thousands of great keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate their traffic potential.
- Learn from your industry’s top performing content: Discover and analyze top-performing content in your niche.
- Track your ranking progress: Monitor your rankings over time and chart your performance against your competitors’. Get scheduled reports, straight to your inbox. It stands 2nd Place in TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023)
3) Google Search Console (Best free SEO tool):
- Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and also make your site shine in Google Search results
- It is Offered for free to everyone with a website, Google Search Console lets you monitor and report on your website’s presence in Google SERP.
- All you need to do is verify your website by adding a code to your website or going through Google Analytics and also you can submit your sitemap for indexing.
- Although you don’t need a Search Console account to appear in Google’s search results, you can control what gets indexed and how your website is represented with this account.
- As an SEO checker tool, Search Console can help you understand how Google and its users view your website and allow you to optimize for better performance in Google search results. It’s especially useful for new websites as it lets site owners submit web pages for search indexing. It stands 3rd Place in TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023)
- Optimize your content with Search Analytics: See which queries bring users to your site. Analyze your site’s impressions, clicks, and also position on Google Search.
- Get your content on Google: Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling. Review your index coverage to make sure that Google has the freshest view of your site.
- Get alerted on issues and fix your site: Receive email alerts when Google identifies issues on your site. See which URLs are affected by these issues and tell Google when you’ve fixed them.
- Understand how Google Search sees your pages: The URL Inspection tool provides detailed crawl, index, and also serving information about your pages, directly from the Google index.
- Search Console Training: Finally Learn how to optimize your search appearance on Google and increase organic traffic to your website
4) Moz Pro:
Moz Pro SEO software help you increase traffic, rankings, and visibility in search results. Moz Pro gives you the highest quality data to do your job. It stands in 4th Place in TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023)
- Site audits: We crawl your site on demand, uncover technical SEO issues, and recommend improvements and fixes.
- Rank tracking: Track performance of hundreds (or thousands) of your traffic-driving keywords across 170+ search engines.
- Backlink analysis: The Moz link index is second to none. See metrics to any site in seconds, including anchor text and Domain Authority.
- Keyword research: Discover thousands of keywords to target along with Keyword Difficulty scores, competitor research, and also SERP analysis.
5) Ubersuggest: Keyword Tracking Tool
- Ubersuggest allows you to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
- Ubersuggest, developed by Neil Patel, is a free keyword finder tool that helps you identify keywords and also the search intent behind them by showing the top ranking SERP.
- From short to long-tail phrases, you can find the right terms to use on your website with hundreds of suggestions from this free great keyword tool.
- Metrics Ubersuggest includes in its reports are keyword volume, competition, CPC, and also seasonal trends. Great for both organic SEO and paid PPC, this tool can help you determine if a keyword is worth targeting and how competitive it is. It gets 5th Place in TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023)
Top SEO Pages
- With the top SEO pages report, you can discover which of your competitor’s pages are ranking for popular organic keyword phrases and which ones are loved by sites like Facebook.
- You no longer will waste time writing content that people don’t want to read.
- Knowing what to write about can make or break your content strategy.
- Dive deep into the top-performing content pieces for any given keyword so you can write about topics that people are actually interested in.
- Backlinks are one of the most critical parts to Google’s algorithm.
- But there is an issue. It’s hard to build them.
- Now with Ubersuggest, you can see the exact content in your space that people are linking to. You then approach each of these sites and ask them to link to you.
- This is all you need to come up with an action plan for improving your link profile and understand which links will have the most impact on your rankings.
By using any of the above TOP 5 BEST SEO TOOLS(2023) we can increase the Organic traffic to the Website/Blog.
LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING?
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR OTHER GREAT CONTENT HERE:
- UNDERSTANDING DIGITAL MARKETING
- WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING? (HOW TO GET STARTED)
- PERFORMANCE MARKETING – A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
- IMPACT OF MARKETING ON SOCIETY
- HOW TO INCREASE SALES?
- UNDERSTANDING DIGITAL MARKETING
- HOW AI IS USED IN DIGITAL MARKETING?
- 5 BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR BUSINESS IN 2022
- ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN MARKETING