How to Deactivate an Instagram account ?
To deactivate your Instagram account, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device or visit the Instagram website on your computer’s browser.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on your profile picture located in the bottom right corner of the app or click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the website to go to your profile page.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button next to your username.
- Scroll down and click on the “Temporarily disable my account” link. This link is located at the bottom right corner of the page on the website and is labeled “Temporarily disable account.”
- Select a reason for deactivating your account from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your Instagram password when prompted.
- Click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button to confirm.
Please note that deactivating your Instagram account is a temporary action. If you wish to reactivate your account in the future, simply log back in using your username and password, and your account will be restored with all your profile data, posts, and followers intact.
LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING?
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR OTHER GREAT CONTENT HERE:
- HOW TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY LIFESTYLE?
- 10 TIPS ON HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR SUCCESS IN LIFE
- HOW TO REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION?
- LEARN THE ART OF TIME MANAGEMENT
- DEVELOPING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- LEARN PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
- BEST BOOKS ABOUT SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
- 20 BEST QUOTES FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF RUNNING?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA?
- BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK FOR WOMEN: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE